Tobberayl replied

422 weeks ago

Universal Wm8650 Uberoid V13 > urlin.us/1kat0

Show Spoiler

Universal Wm8650 Uberoid V13

c244749286
Please make sure that you already copy your backup to a save place& When you have no sound on the WM8650 using Uberoid there are several solutions: Try another option from the changer (recommended) most models are support but some need another option in order to work 100% Manually modified the envuboot file this fixes the problem when there is sound but only from the headphone jack and not from the speakers . ––Pandawill Forum Admin Some members joined the forum moderator team recently. Also on another link it said you need to put some code in to make sure the wireless works when you re flash it??? Can you help me and give me the direct link and directions?? I would so appreciate it!! Thanks in advance:) Reply Christian Stefanus says: June 24, 2013 at 11:57 Hi Michele& First of all, actually I didnt recommended you to do it by yourself because it may brick your Epad and even maybe cannot be repaired anymore. Resistive screens are composed of 2 layers. . plsss help.=( how to fix? Shahil jol done all the process but touch screen not working&what can i do now??? my tabs model is that you use in your picture.tnzz Claudia can i do this but with a usb cable instead of a sd card? my computer slot for the sd card is broke and im trying to do something to my kids tablets since i have the same trouble as everyone else in here freedom please i successfully installed the honeycomb Rom on my Chinese tablet but my OS still shows 2.2 instead of 4.0 please is there something i can do to upgrade that.anyways my tablet works a lot better now. Press Enter. but the green light glows which is the indication of the device is on . but how to check vendor name& under the information in my tablet android OS 2.2 AND kernel 2.6 built number 1.5.7 Reply Christian Stefanus says: March 23, 2013 at 11:30 Hi Mukesh, Maybe you can find your tablet vendor name and tablet name printed in the box of your tablet. Please try to reflash your device with different number.

Please reply if you still want to do it. and finally not booted my tablat& Reply Christian Stefanus says: March 23, 2013 at 10:56 Hi Mukesh, I think you choose wrong number for your device. Just click file title and download link will popup . 2. Press Clear Data 9. Navigate to folder FirmwareInstall -> env. Reply Mukesh says: March 23, 2013 at 10:45 hi, Chinese tablet mid 7 & wm8650. Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.

{PF94OST-lenhador.com.rar}Powered by SMF 2.0 business class discountFats Waller-Shame! Shame! (Everybody Knows Your Game) mp3DevExpress VCL 12.2Hawaii 5-O 2010 S03E20 - Olelo Pa 39 a The Promise - LOL_AFG_720p DIMENSION_480p mSDFer de mana cancionesmp3reallifecam passwordWolves_At_The_Gate-Pulled_form_the_Deep.mp3{Ask_Fm_Grabber.rar}{Mr Bean sm40dvdram exe}
Please log in to post a reply.