Tobberayl replied

415 weeks ago

Transporter The Series 2 > http://shorl.com/prufryfadibova

Show Spoiler

10cf746e54
"I was having lunch with the producers at Atlantique, who had done season one, and they asked me about Transporter and whether it was something I'd ever be interested in doing," he explained. 0 Reply - Share Hide Replies ∧ReaderNicole SchwarzerApril 25, 2016 6:45 amIt is a great series, I like it much better as the films. v t e Transporter Films The Transporter Transporter 2 Transporter 3 The Transporter Refueled Television Transporter: The Series (episodes) Other Frank Martin . Season 1 episode order Episode Canada, Dutch, Netflix, et al. Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address Cancel Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Corus Entertainment.

8.1 Rate this 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 8.1/10 X S2.E8 T2 Frank is asked to retrieve a vital document from a villa in Crimea occupied by Russia. It is a good series. HBO Canada (Canada). Joined by two new team members, Caterina Boldieu, an ex- DGSE agent and later in the series, Jules Faroux, a computer and mechanical whizz, Frank is hired to deliver a diverse range of packages - from pop princesses to priceless paintings. Have the common sense to wrap it up!!!! 0 Reply - Share Hide Replies ∧ReaderPhaffMay 8, 2016 3:26 pmOne of my favorite shows. I am so wanting to see what happened!!!!! 0 Reply - Share Hide Replies ∧ReaderJAMESMay 11, 2016 10:02 pmTHIS WAS A GREAT SHOW. Most of the Transporter team was suddenly brand new, a risky proposition for a series that had done very little wrong. I had never heard of Chris Vance, but will remember but will certainly remember the name in the future. Twelve episodes were ordered in 2012 for season 1 with an overall budget of $40,000,000, or 30.000.000.[1] The show premiered that year on 11 October in Germany on RTL, and on 6 December in France on M6. Very secretive, Frank trusts only a handful of people: his agent Carla, his mechanic Dieter, and a French police inspector named Tarconi.

jack jersey the best ofshadows in the sunbob marley survivalthe battle for rhinejagged edge baby makin projectbetter living through chemistrypink funhouse albumthe haves and the have nots s01e01karlee grey treatnever going back again

last edited 340 weeks ago by Tobberayl
Please log in to post a reply.